2021 Summer Care Rates:
Summer Care tuition is $38 per day, or $150 per week. If your family enrolls more than one child, and those children attend the Viking Discovery Program for the entire week, you can take advantage of our multi-child family discount! Tuition for the first child enrolled is $150 per week; tuition for every child enrolled thereafter is $125 per week.
2021-22 School-Year Care Rates:
- Morning Care Only (7am-start of school) $ 20 per week
- Morning & Afternoon Care (7am-start of school & school dismissal-6pm) $50 per week
- Afternoon Care Only (school dismissal-6pm) $40 per week
- Non-School Day Care (7am-6pm) $38 per day
NEW! You can now register your child for VDP school-year care under "Drop-In" status. A $20 weekly fee buys one day of care per week. Families are not required to specify which day they need care in advance, and each child’s one-day-of-care schedule can be random from week to week. Care is guaranteed for the one day per week when you need it! Use care on Monday this week to grocery shop solo, and use care on Thursday next week because you have a late work meeting. Note: Your one drop-in care day per week cannot be a full non-school day. The standard $38 per day fee applies for Non-School Day Care.
Care for early-out days is automatically calculated in billing. Weeks with an early-out day will be billed at $57 for Morning & Afternoon Care registration, and $47 for Afternoon Care Only registration. 2021-22 early out days follow:
- Wednesday, August 25, 2021
- Wednesday, September 29, 2021
- Wednesday, October 27, 2021
- Wednesday, November 17, 2021
- Wednesday, December 15, 2021
- Wednesday, December 22, 2021
- Wednesday, January 26, 2022
- Wednesday, February 23, 2022
- Wednesday, March 30, 2022
- Wednesday, April 27, 2022
- Thursday, May 19, 2022 (this day is subject to change based on inclement weather day use and school district calendar changes)
All fee and tuition payments are processed through electronic funds transfer (EFT). A Tuition Express Electronic Funds Transfer Form is required at the time of registration. We do accept credit cards or Child Care Subsidy Funds (formerly Title XX).